How to Order
Tugg Edu offers DVD, Blu-ray, or hosted digital streaming for your school or institution. For a complete listing of our titles please visit edu.tugg.com/products
How to Order:
Select the media type, such as DVD, Blu-ray, or digital streaming (please note: only the available formats will be listed for each film).
Once the media type is selected, choose your institution type and license type from the following options:
- K-12/Public Library
- Non-profit Organization (if no option for Non-profit, select University)
- License Type:
- License Purchase: You keep the media.
- Single Screening Rental: One time showing. Learn More
During checkout an event date must be selected. If you do not have an event date please select a date two weeks from the date you are placing the order.
- Our W-9 form can be downloaded here.
- Pricing options provided are good for one physical location. We do have pricing for multiple venues if you are interested (contact us with our Request a Quote form.
- For Digital Site License (DSL) orders, our team will be in touch 24-48 hours after you have placed the order to set up access for your institution.
- Orders needed within 3 weeks are subject to rush fees.
- Pre-payment is required for all orders. Pre-payment can be through credit card (via Tugg Edu’s website), institutional check, or institutional Purchase Order.
Checks Can Be Mailed to:
4210 Spicewood Springs Rd. Ste#200
Austin, TX 78759
Purchase Orders can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still Have Questions?
Please fill out our Request a Quote form.